|This traffic safety poster sends an important |
message that applies to museums and
their communities, humans and the globe
Would your institution sign onto the Paris Agreement?Are you in? Do you want to help your city or state contribute to meeting the United States carbon reduction goals?
These institutions (updated 4/15/2018) support the Paris Agreement Goals and have signed on to #WeAreStillIn - and you?
- California Academy of Sciences
- The Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Garden
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Michigan Science Center
- The Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History
- The Brick Store Museum
- The Abbe Museum
- Science Museum of Minnesota
- Sangre de Cristo Arts & Conference Center
- Strawbery Banke Museum
- North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences
- Madison Children's Museum
- South Street Seaport Museum
- American Swedish Institute
- The Climate Museum
If the answer is yes, then please share your commitment by using the hashtag #museumsforparis when you make your announcement and share ideas.
SPECIAL NOTE: Climate Interactive, a DC nonprofit, is collecting our listings to add to its US Map of supporters. So use #MuseumsforParis to let me, @greenmuseum, and @bethsawin, know you are showing your climate moxie.
Then, let your city know, and track your contribution. Last but not least, let We Are Still In know that you are committed: sign on as an educational institution. When they create the museum category we will know we made the right impression.